The Sacred Chef catered for a sunshine coast christening party for 60 guests, held at Maleny Views overlooking the coast. A delightful group of family and friends were there to celebrate this special occasion.
It was a Sunday and after church everyone gathered together in this beautifully appointed venue to share in a generous buffet. We spread out a feast upon the buffet table and guests really enjoyed the chosen delicacies for a wonderful lunch.
- Turmeric and coriander panbreads with marinated ricotta and tomato and cumin chutney.
- Pesto and beef lasagne.
- Spanish omelette with roast garlic aioli.
- Fresh rice paper rolls filled with prawns and pickled ginger witha hoi sin dipping sauce.
- Tomato, roast red capsicum and lime salsa.
- Asian style slow cooked pork belly on black sticky rice served on Chinese spoons.
- Smoked salmon and ricotta tarts.
Guests returned for seconds and in some cases thirds – which is always a good sign I think.