The Sacred Chef provides wedding tastings for prospective sunshine coast wedding receptions. Why not taste your canapé and fork and bowl selections?
You can either participate in a cooking class or tasting – trying before you buy – the yummy Sacred Chef delicious menu choices!
At $2 per piece these canapes are great value! (Minimum orders apply.)
- Smoked ocean trout, mint creme fraise, pickled lemon on mini toasts.
- Grilled Chorizo sausage, tomato chutney and goat’s cheese pastries.
- Baba ghanoush, chopped celery and mint on pita bread.
- Smoked salmon, dill and ricotta on pumpernickel rye.
- Rocket pesto, buffalo cheese and cherry tomato pastries.
- Asparagus, pickled ginger and lemon creme fraise pastries.
- Roasted red capsicum coulis, coriander and chilli on mini toasts.
- Kalamata olive tapenade and goat’s cheese on crisp bread.
- Macadamia, roast pumpkin and buffalo milk cheese pastries.
- Fish roe and “Love Supreme” cheese on mini toasts.
- Avocado, teriyaki chicken nori rolls.
- Assorted vegetarian sushi
More substantial finger food options at $4 per piece: (minimum orders apply)
- Grilled Thai chicken wing marinated in fresh lime, coconut, turmeric and red curry paste, served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Yellow fin tuna sashimi, wasabi on rice.
- Thai BBQ duck, pineapple and bean shoot mini wraps.
- Tandoori lamb cutlet encrusted in spices and yoghurt, served with fresh mint raita.
- Mooloolaba king prawns panfried in garlic and olive oil, served with fresh lime.
- Vietnamese rice paper rolls with king prawn, spring onion and hoi sin dipping sauce.
- Snapper fillet Thai fish cakes with cucumber dipping sauce.
- Crispy fried spicy quail with salt and pepper lemon dipping sauce.
- Asian style pork belly and sticky black rice.
- Fish sambal on turmeric and coriander panbreads.