Sunshine Coast Wedding Tasting
The Sacred Chef provides wedding tastings for prospective sunshine coast wedding receptions. Why not taste your canapé and fork and bowl selections?
You can either participate in a cooking class or tasting – trying before you buy – the yummy Sacred Chef delicious menu choices!
At $2 per piece these canapes are great value! (Minimum orders apply.)
- Smoked ocean trout, mint creme fraise, pickled lemon on mini toasts.
- Grilled Chorizo sausage, tomato chutney and goat’s cheese pastries.
- Baba ghanoush, chopped celery and mint on pita bread.
- Smoked salmon, dill and ricotta on pumpernickel rye.
- Rocket pesto, buffalo cheese and cherry tomato pastries.
- Asparagus, pickled ginger and lemon creme fraise pastries.
- Roasted red capsicum coulis, coriander and chilli on mini toasts.
- Kalamata olive tapenade and goat’s cheese on crisp bread.
- Macadamia, roast pumpkin and buffalo milk cheese pastries.
- Fish roe and “Love Supreme” cheese on mini toasts.
- Avocado, teriyaki chicken nori rolls.
- Assorted vegetarian sushi
More substantial finger food options at $4 per piece: (minimum orders apply)
- Grilled Thai chicken wing marinated in fresh lime, coconut, turmeric and red curry paste, served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Yellow fin tuna sashimi, wasabi on rice.
- Thai BBQ duck, pineapple and bean shoot mini wraps.
- Tandoori lamb cutlet encrusted in spices and yoghurt, served with fresh mint raita.
- Mooloolaba king prawns panfried in garlic and olive oil, served with fresh lime.
- Vietnamese rice paper rolls with king prawn, spring onion and hoi sin dipping sauce.
- Snapper fillet Thai fish cakes with cucumber dipping sauce.
- Crispy fried spicy quail with salt and pepper lemon dipping sauce.
- Asian style pork belly and sticky black rice.
- Fish sambal on turmeric and coriander panbreads.
PH – 5499 9280